Wednesday, June 12, 2013

When God Says GO




Lately the Lord is reminding me His plans are always better than mine 
My desire to travel, to explore, to venture out into the world is high
Not just to travel but to help, to serve, to further His kingdom

Our trip to Africa has been on my mind a lot 
I am so thankful the Lord for placed this dream in my heart
I am thankful for the women He has brought together 
I know the Lord will provide us with the right opportunity, the right timing
He knows exactly when we are going and how He wants to use us


"The LORD will work out his plans for my life—for your faithful love, O LORD, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me." 
Psalm 138:8


He works every detail out just the way it should
In His way
In His timing
I will continue to ask Him to guide every step, every dream 
I will continue to ask HIm to prepare me for His plan
And then when the timing is right
When He feels the dream is ready for us
He will softly whisper....
"GO" 


Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit."
Matthew 28:19



Don't plan then pray...PRAY then plan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!