Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring of Hope



 
 
It is officially spring time!
 
I dont know about you but something about spring makes me incredibly giddy
After a long winter in Seattle, trust me when I say we are ready for spring
 
It is the little bit of sun that peeks through my window
The tulips that start to appear around greenlake
 The fresh smell of flowers and fresh cut grass
The flower blossoms on the end of branches
 
There is a mind shift that happens to me when spring comes
After a long season of winter, I start to see light
There is beauty
There is something to look forward too
 
 
Spring is my symbol of hope
 
"See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland."
Isaiah 43:19

 

Just like the small changes of spring
I feel a change in my life too
I don't know exactly what that will entail but God keeps showing me,
in nature and in life
that new things are coming for me
 
 
 
Do not be afraid
He has been preparing me
He will provide
I am trusting
 
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to Him,
and He will make your paths straight."
proverbs 3:5-6




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!