Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In Living Those Dreams, You Dream Again





Well, Hello there May
Where did the time go? I cant believe it is already May!
It just seemed ike yesterday I was ringing in the New Year
The season of spring has sprung around the Seattle area

You know what else has sprung?

My dreams
goals
desires
HOPE is alive
 thriving



Last spring my passion for childrens charities began
Fast forward 12 months and here I am
Just completed my first half marathon for a St. Jude
I saw "my first" because I know this wont be the last race to complete for charity
This was a weekend that was only a spark of my dreams
 Only a glimpse of what I feel is my future



One of the best parts of the weekend was spending time with my best friend Sarah
She drove from Alabama with her husband Jon and 3 month old, Everett
Sarah is a friend that no matter the distance we remiain close
We share our life with each other, all the ups and downs, dreams and desires
We spent the weekend doing just that but in Nashville!
We always talk about traveling together and going on adventures
They will be moving to Germany for three years and I cant wait for those adventures!



I flew by myself on the way there and then we all flew back together
Baby Everett was so good on the two flights home!


Blessed and humbled by all the support I received. Thank you for your donations, but most importantly for your thoughts and prayers.

I was truly blessed with amazing support for this race
I know so many people were cheering, praying and thinking of me during this race
If I could just run for charity the rest of my life I would
I dont know where I am going with this passion of mine but I know I am on my way
My dreams, goals and passions that I have are being fulfilled
 The best part is I know God has only just begun

I have realized this past year the power of a dream
Let go and just dream

We actually live today, in our dream of yesterday, and in living those dreams we dream again

God places those dreams on your heart for a reason
Listen to what God is whispering to you
I encourage you to block off some time to dream
Set some goals, get after what you can, and dont be afraid to dream
If you dont ever dream it, it can never happen!



Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us."
Ephesians 3:20  


My daily reminder


“The Future Belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!