Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Simple Thank You




I had some great blog post written in my head for tonight
About Gods peace that surpasses ALL understanding 
About how I feel God changing me from within
Molding me, making me stronger by the circumstances around me
Situations I never thought I would be in
Confronting people I never thought I could 
Everything around me could be in chaos 
Yet, He gives me peace
He gives me strength

But He knows what He is doing
He knows who He is molding me to be
He knows
I know
I see 
I feel Him moving

But tonight is different
No pictures 
No quote 
No open book on the table
No TV shows on in the background

Just me 
My hot tea
A pumpkin spice candle
Spotify christian music
And one FULL heart of Thanksgiving

Tonight I will thank HIm
Praise Him
For He doesn't need to give me anything
Yet, He is giving me everything

Thank you Jesus for challenging me
For strengthening me
For showing me grace and mercy
For providing peace and hope

Thank You

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! 
In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope 
through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."

1 Peter 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!