Friday, May 9, 2014

Lets Make A List




Making: The most out of the sunny, spring days in Seattle. They don't come often!

Cooking: Lets be honest I don't cook much at all. My cooking consist of putting a salad together of chicken or tuna or oatmeal for breakfast. I do hope one day to get on the cooking bandwagon.

Drinking: AdvoCare Oasis tea with sparkling water- so refreshing!

Reading: I just got done with Your Beautiful Purpose and The Circle Maker. Recommend BOTH!

Wanting: To go pick some beautiful lilacs! We have a ton of lilac bushes around the Greenlake and I love to go pick a bouquet but tonight I haven't done that yet.

Looking: On Pinterest for everything and anything related to cooking, traveling and  for my wedding.

Playing: "Lord, I Need You" - repeat. This song has has the most impact through my spiritual journey the last two years. Matt Maher is the original singer but the Passion Worship band sings it too.

Wishing: I was able to see my two nephews more often.

Enjoying: Orange Theory workout! A new gym opened up and they offer classes that are one hour interval training of weights and treadmill. I LOVE them. I feel I am getting such a good workout. The gyms are all over the nation and one just opened in Seattle. I love them so much I have been getting up at 5:30am for class!

Liking: The TV Show Castle.

Wondering: Not that I am stressing or worrying about it because the Lord has strongly placed a desire for marriage but I do wonder when the Lord will bring me my future husband.

Loving: The mornings. Such a special time for me to seek the Lord and start the day off with the Word before I just into the world.

Hoping: Is doesnt rain on Sunday for Mothers Day and my moms birthday. She deserves sun!

Marveling: At how big of dreams the Lord has placed on my heart. I look back over two years ago and never dreamed of the path the Lord has led me on. So much better than I ever imagined.

Needing: His grace every single day.

Smelling: Lemon Lavender Yankee candle- Every night.

Wearing: "Be the change you want to see in the world" sweatshirt and sweats.

Following: Some of the most amazing blogs! This is a blog post that I read over a year ago and it touched me deep in my heart. I can relate to almost everything she wrote and I have hope that I will have the same outcome with my marriage.

Noticing: When I look back over the years I see the Lords handprint in every season of my life.

Knowing: The best is yet to come.  "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us." Ephesian 3:20

Feeling: Excited for what is to come in my life- Blog post to come about this!

Bookmarking: My Pinterest food board in hopes that I would one day actually make something from this.

Opening: My heart and mind to be soften and changed to the things of the Lord, especially as we prepare for our trip to Africa.

Giggling: At how amazingly cute and adorable my nephews are.

Feeling: LOVED//FORGIVEN//SAVED//REDEEMED



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!