Friday, March 1, 2013

A Dream Fulfilled


Do you remember this post
My visit to St. Jude Research Hospital way back in July
The dream that started way April about completing the "St. Jude Up til Dawn" fundraiser has now been fulfilled

The event that took many hours of planning, organizing, sacrificing sleep was completed

The doubt and fear that sometimes crept up throughout this process was striped away tonight

I am exhausted and emotionally drained then I have ever been
BUT
 I have no doubt that I want to dedicate my life bring children 
Faith 
Hope
Love
Joy
...a Future
"No child should die at the dawn of their life"

My life is going exactly where it should
That God is placing exactly the people, the dreams, that HE wants for me


Thankful
Blessed
Forever in awe of our Savior and His blessings



My amazing Executive Board who has amazed me and blessed me through this whole process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!