Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dream Withour Fear





This week has gotten away from me! I cant believe it is Thursday
But I am going to do this post as it it Wednesday because I am loving many things this week!



Jane and Kinrda- My AMAZING exeutive directors!

Oh gosh! Up 'til Dawn event is this Friday!
I cant believe all that we have worked towards the past two quarters will now be put into action!
I am excited, hopeful, anxious but mostly thankful for this opportunity to have worked with such amazing girls on the board and to inspire them to make a difference
I am continually blessed every time I am around these women


Couple of my favorite things- Hope and the Word

Yes, these are St. Jude silly bands!
I thought they were just for junior high schoolers but I wear these proudly- for the children of St. Jude of course :)



"I Lift My Hands"- one of my favorite songs!

I cant get enough of this guy
He has become one of my favorite artist of all times
His songs continually give me peace, strength, and HOPE
Cant wait to see him live in April!



Just a couple inspirational quotes for this week that have been on my mind

What could I do if I could dream without fear?
What impact would I make if I loved without limits?


"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline."
2 Timothy 1:7




Lastly, my sister sent this to me last night but I didnt get it until this morning
What an amazing feeling knowing my sister and my brother-in-law are praying for my future hubby
I am pretty sure a lot of it is because they want to do some awesome couple trips but I also know that they sincerely pray for my future husband, that he will be a man of God who guides, protects and provides-which is my prayer as well!

So, I will continue to dance with God until he brings that perfect man to cut in

"Love you sis! Praying for your hubby"








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!