Wednesday, February 20, 2013

God of Angel Armies




Hello Wednesday!
Here are some things I am LOVING today



I absolutely LOVE Chris Tomlin's new CD
My sister and I are going to his conert this April

I know who goes before me
I know who stands behind me

The God of angel armies
Is always by my side


The one who reigns forever
He is a friend of mine

The God of angel armies
Is always by my side

My strength is in Your name
For You alone can save

You will deliver me
Yours is the victory

Wow! The God of Angels
The God who is their captian, their leader
The army of Angels is on my side
He is on my side



I found this book through a devotional I get daily
The author recommended this book


Christian faith isnt blind obedience to a set of rules and regulations; it is entering into a relationship with a God who pursues us- not to punish, but to love.







I feel God has been placing dreams on my heart lately
Dreams, passions, longing, visions
 I know God has blessed me with a deep passion to work with children
To provide them with Hope, Love, Joy
To let them know they are loved
I dont know what
I dont know when
I dont know where
But I have HOPE
He promises to fulfill those desires
And that is a wonderful way to live









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!