Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Like Myself- Say it with me


No Matter how often I fail, I will not give up,
because God is with me to strengthen
and sustain me. He has promised
to never leave me or forsake me.
Hebews 13:5


I like myself.
I dont like everything I do, and I want to change
But I refuse to reject myself
I am right with God through Jesus Christ
God has a good plan for my life.
I am going to fulfill my destiny
and be all I can be for His glory
I have god-given gifts and talents,
and I intended to use them to help others

I am nothing, and yet I am everything
I myself I am nothing, and yet in Jesus Christ
 I am eveything I need to be


I can do all things I need to do,
everything God calls me to do,
through His son jesus Christ
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!