Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I Am Convinced




- I am convinced that God cares about every detail in our lives, whether big or small

- I am convinced that God cares about our hearts desires no matter how big, small, silly or serious 

- I am convinced that God is preparing me for a new season in life- a little fearful not knowing, for a controller like me,  yet also the most exciting because Gods plans are always better! 
Let Go and let God work 

See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
Isaiah 43:19 





- I am convinced that God has called me to spread faith, hope and love around the world. I don't know in what capacity, when or where but I dream to impact children, youth and young women. He has changed my hearts desires in ways I never thought possible

- My mom always said God has a sense of humor- I am finding that out every day 

- I am seriously missing football already. Is it football season yet? #seahawksworldchamps 

"Why not us"
- Russell Wilson on winning the Superbowl 

- I am reading "The Circle Makerpraying circles around your biggest dreams and greatest fears" which has totally changed my prayer life!  The author encourages us to DREAM BIG. 
Bold prayers honors God and God honors Bold prayers. 

- I have 4 BIG dreams I am circling in prayer every night
(I will let you know when and how God answers them)

 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
Ephesians 3:20 

- I cant wait for Spring. The season of change, hope and beautiful flowers. 
Easter is slowly becoming one of my favorite holidays.

- Thankful the Lord took hold of my heart, transformed it for His Glory. He has taken me on quite the adventure, and is leading, preparing and inspiring me to be the woman He created me to be. 

 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come The old has gone, the new is here!

2 Corinthians 5:17 
 

- I see His Grace everyday as He gently shows me areas I need to work on and where I need to surrender to Him. 

- Looking back, I am thankful He didn't answer some the majority of my prayers.  
He has proven His ways are better than mine.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts
Isaiah 55:8-9


- I was terrified of public speaking growing up. Seriously, l would get red in the face if the teacher just said my name! Now, I believe that will be a big part of my life

- God has placed the desire to get married on my heart 
I pray for my future husband every night and for a platform as a couple to make a great impact 

Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.
Ecclesiastes 4:9

- AdvoCare is funding my dreams,  helping me reach my fitness goals and I get to help others do the same. How cool is that!?

- If you are still reading this you are my favorite :)


Every. Single. Day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!