Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fall Y'all!



It is no secret that I absolutley love the fall season. There is just something so comforting about fall. The coziness of sweaters and boots, the smells, foods, pumpkins, football and the leaves changing.

Here are some pictures I took a couple days ago. How can I not get excited for this season!?

Things to look forward too this fall season:

- Arrival of baby Jace!
- Puyallup fair and concerts
- FOOTBALL! Enumclaw Hornets and Seattle Seahawks
- Seahawk vs. Jets game
- SPU fall sports!
- St. Jude UTD retreat with the executive board
- Pumpkin patch, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin candles!
- Halloween
- Thanksgiving
- St. Jude- Walk of Wishes




The leaves are changing by the canal- Aug. 13th

Thisnthat- LOVE this store!
Fall y'all!

However, whole point of this blog is to remind me to "enjoy the journey" of this life. I dont want to rush from one season to the next without being truly present and enjoying each moment, opportunity and adventure during that point in my life. Therefore, with a few more weeks of summer I will attempt soak up the last days of summer and enjoy this time of my life! Lets go!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!