Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quote Queen


I LOVE quotes! I get really inspired by them, I am motivated by them and I am encouraged by them! Thankfully with Pinterest there are so many with fun, creative designs now! If you look at my work space you might get a little "over-inspired" if that is possible. And if you come into my home you will see quotes everywhere. I am not kidding. LOVE them.

Since this blog is to share what is going on in my life at this moment, I thought I would share a few that I am really reflecting on.

Enjoy and get inspired!


 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11

"I can do anything through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

God created us to live a life of adventure. I am ready to finally jump in.

Power of your dreams.

My life is going in a BETTER direction then I even imagined it would be.

Currently on my desktop background

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!