Monday, August 20, 2012

Live Like That

This song comes on the radio often. It pulls at my heart and I am reminded about the life I want to live. I can feel and see God working in my life and I try and honor Him by the way I live; my decisions , my actions and especially my words. My relationship with Jesus has strengthened so much over these past ten months and I have never felt stronger in my faith. However, God never promised a perfect life once you find Him, but with the peace I feel everyday knowing I am living for Him, and Him in me, keeps me stable and excited about my future.


I don't have all the answers, I don't always do it right or live the way I should, "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God", but because of His love for us I can live everyday with His forgiveness and reassurance that I was made BY God and FOR God. When I have that perspective on my life everything just makes more sense. I pray that I will always strive to live a life that honors God,  a life that shows I am worthy of His love, a life that sets an example and is set apart from the worldly distractions.

"Was I love When no one else would show up Was I Jesus to the least of those Was my worship more than just a song I want to live like that And give it all I have So that everything I say and do Points to You." 



....I want to Live Like That.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!