Monday, July 30, 2012

USA! USA! USA!




Can I just say how much I LOVE the Olympics! I could watch them for hours. I like to believe that for those 3 weeks every country, every nation, comes together and all the problems in this world seem to pause for those brief weeks. The world celebrates together this amazing tradition full of pride and athletic greatness. What is not to love?

One of my favorite parts is the opening ceremonies. Each host country puts on an event that is unique to their country. This year London is hosting and they did a great job at incorporating their history. And of course the queen made an appearance! Some of my favorite events to watch are swimming and gymnastics. It always amazes me the talent these gymnast have at such a young age. I swear they look younger, and younger every time!

So, only 3 days into the 2012 Olympics and American and World Records have been broken, and a legacy has been started. Bring it on 2012 Olympics! I am excited to what you have in store!

I just have one thing to say..

USA! USA!  USA! #countrypride and I have a lot of it :)

I love watching the athletes march out. Such a sense of pride in each one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!