Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I'm The Kind Of Girl Who...





I'm the kind of girl who(se)...
Needs my cup cups of AdvoCare Spark every day
Can be found singing loudly in the car
Used to be fearful of driving, now it is a sacred time for me
Memorized the lines of The Goonies, 3 Ninjas and Christmas Vacation
Has BIG dreams in my heart and believe they were placed there for a purpose
Would rather have a bouquet of flowers than a new pair of shoes
Cant imagine loving any children more than my nephews Jace and Hudson

Could decorate my whole house in inpsirational quotes and bible verses

Signs up for half marathons but doesnt like running
Always wears athletic gear to the airpot (or anywhere actually)
Had a huge fear of flying and public speaking but starting to love both
Loves superheros- especially Superman
Could watch football all day everyday - Go Seahawks!
Would rather read a good book than watch a movie
Prefers a ponytail than my hair down
Can never pass up a trip to Trader Joes, Target, Chiptole or Starbucks
Loves a good game night with friends and family
Thinks Seattle is the most beautiful city in the world

I'm also the kind of girl who(se)...
Acknowledges our God SO loved the world, that He gave His only son, and whoever
believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

Believes we have the most loving, creative, and faithful Creator
Wakes up needing to be filled with The Word
Uses the bible as my guide to living my life
Believes that Jesus lived the perfect life, died for our sins and conquered death
Is a sinner saved by Grace
Thinks the most beautiful thing on earth is LOVE
Thankful that He knows the desires of our hearts
Understands that Gods timing is perfect (thank goodness!)
Believes that living a surrendered life for Jesus is the greatest adventure
Thankful the Lord knows me better than I know myself
Believes the best is yet to come!
Lastly, I am the kinda girl who believes the Great Commission was not just for those called 2,000 years ago but a calling for every believer, in every country, in every generation to accept the mission.
Christ is sending us all somewhere for a purpose,
whether in your backyard or halfway around the globe.
Are you ready?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!