Friday, January 25, 2013

Dream it. See it. Write it.

                    
Friday, January 25, 2013


"It is God himself who has made us what we are and 
given us new lives from Christ Jesus; 
and long ages ago he planned that we should 
spend these lives in helping others." (Ephesians 2:10 LB)

God calls you to a service far beyond anything you could ever imagine.

You were put on Earth to make a contribution.
You weren’t created just to consume resources 
— to eat, breath, and take up space. 
God designed you to make a difference with your life.
You were created to add to life on Earth, not just take from it.
God wants you to give something back.

The Bible says, “In our union with Christ Jesus he has 
created us for a life of good deeds, 
which he has already prepared for us to do” (Ephesians 2:10b TEV).

These “good deeds” are your service to the world. 
Whenever you serve others in any way, 
you are actually serving God and fulfilling one of your purposes 
(Colossians 3:23-24; Matthew 25:34-45; Ephesians 6:7).

What God told Jeremiah is also true for you: 
Before I made you in your mother’s womb, I chose you. 

Before you were born, I set you apart for a special work."
(Jeremiah 1:5a NCV)

When most people think of this "special work," 
hey think of pastors, priests, and professional clergy, 
but God says every member of his family is to minister. 
In the Bible, the words "servant" and "minister" are synonyms, 
as are service and ministry.

If you are a Christian, you are a minister, and 
when you’re serving, you’re ministering.

Have you ever wondered why God doesn’t just immediately 
take us to Heaven the moment we accept his grace?

Why does he leave us in a fallen world?

He leaves us here to fulfill His purposes.
Once you are saved, God intends to use you for His goals.


God has a ministry for you in His Church 
and a mission for you in the world

Dream it
See it
DO it








If you would have told me not even a year ago that 
I was even thinking about going on a mission trip 
to Africa I would have laughed. 
No, not just laughed but told you that is impossible.



Now, I cant even imagine NOT going. 
I have never felt more overwhelmed, joyful, and excited about Gods purpose for my life. 
I don't know where I am going but I know WHO is leading me. 
I dont know how I will get the funds, but I know He will provide.

I know HIS plans never fail
He will provide
He will bless
He will guide
His plans will prevail

Lord, use me for Your glory, Your plan
Show me the way and I will follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!