Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Learning to Trust



 I know I should trust God
I know I should trust His ultimate plan
I should trust the plan, this journey I am on
 I know this intellectually

But actually living out that trust...
IT IS HARD
How DO I live out trusting Him?
 I am learning constantly
We live in a world that is rigged to distract us
Every day there will be circumstances that do not go our way
There will be trials and temptations



I am weak
I stumble
I doubt
I cry out in frustration
And you know what He says that is ok
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Matt. 11:28

So I will
In my weakness and self doubt
I will fully surrender to Him
I will come to Him
Fully commit my heart and life TRUST Him
Because it doesnt even matter if I stumble
or when I get lost sometimes
or doubt where I am going
or when I think I know the better route
Because His plan will ultimately previal

Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.
Proverbs 19:21

So why fight Him?
Just let Go Jessie and Let God lead your life
TRUST HIM

Just like a game of basketball, the fundmentals are what get you through to victory
Ok, kinda very cheesy but so true! :)



ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!