Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday Thoughts




As the last couple blog post have talked about, I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed with life lately
But not the overwhelming of I -have-no-time-I -am -stressed-help -me-I-am-poor, but more overwhelming sense of I -am -weak -therefore -surrender -your- life -to-the- Lord -so- He-can-guide -you -and -use -you -for- His- greater- glory
Overwhelming Yes, but finally feeling found
(Yes, I am using Amazing Grace lyrics)

Today is one of those mornings where I have so many thoughts going through my mind but dont have the energy or feel I can adequately express myself
So, of couse I headed to PINTEREST to find quotes that can better explain
(Pinterest never fails!)


ENJOY!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!