Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Falling in Love all over again...

...with Seattle

After spending New Years at Sarah's place, she had to leave in the morning to pick up her parents at the airport leaving Lisa and I to have the whole day to explore Seattle!


It could not have been a more perfect day! 
I first took her to Gas Works that over looks Lake Union
We had a little photo session with Starbucks
Seattle, Starbucks and sunshine
Perfect!





I am supposed to be creating a heart but I failed terribly!



Seriously Seattle, can you be any more beautiful!



Lisa has been downtown Seattle but never around the suburbs 
We saw some amazing houses, mostly older homes with amazing views
As we were driving around Queen Anne we saw this SUPER cute condo building
and immediately stopped
It was a magical oasis in the middle of a neighborhood
We even pulled into the driveway to get a better view
We sat for a bit and day dreamed what it would be like if we lived in these and were neighbors
Oh, the possibilities...



I had an amazing day showing my best friend around Seattle
I hope one day her and Rob will have the opportunity to live here 
But for now, I will enjoy these sweet moments with my friend 
and explore all the beautiful places of Seattle

What a day!

And just because he is so cute
I guess Jace had a double ear infection for New Years Eve 
My poor baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!