Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13 of Thankfulness





Today I was tired
I was overwhelmed by my to-do list
and this time of year by the time I get off work it is dark
I just wanted to go home, light my pumpkin spice candle 
and make my pumpkin spice pancakes I was craving 
The last thing I wanted to do is workout 

But today I won the battle in my mind
 I said yes to working out
I said yes to running simply because I can

I am healthy. 
I have two legs that work
That move, walk, run to help me stay healthy

So even though it was a short workout, I am thankful for my ability to run.


"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize."

1 Corinthians 9:24


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!