Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 15 of Thankfulness





I still feel like I am playing catch up since I have gotten back from San Diego
Sometimes I have so many things on my to-do list that I don't get anything done
Lets just say that I am excited for Thanksgiving break coming up!

Today though I truly felt how blessed I am with my co-workers
Now, I know that no office dynamics are perfect
We don't always see eye to eye
We get on each others nerve and not always understand each other
 But I truly believe that I work with some of the best

I believe that I am here at SPU for a reason
For this season in my life I have a purpose at SPU
These are my co-workers for a reason

They have my back
They help me
They encourage me
They make me want to be better

Today I am thankful for each and everyone one of them









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!