Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 28 of Thankfulness




Three hours of Christmas music
+
Two hour SNL Christmas Special
+
One banana bread
=
Christmas magic in our home!

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!



I brought my decorations back Sunday after I went home for Thanksgiving
I had just a few boxes of decorations
I don't know how but I feel like I get more every year...hmmm
It must be those killer after Christmas deals I stock up on



For the outside porch it seemed fitting to do an outdoorsy theme


Lately I have been into baking, well and cooking for that matter
I have been enjoying how to get creative when cooking since I am trying to eat healthier
I love trying to get creative and see what I can come up with next
Of course, there is much trial and error 
Lots of cook book and blogs
 I am learning a lot of new recipes
Finding new fun kitchen gadgets 
And having a great time




As much fun as the decorating, the baking and christmas music is, I always find myself having to pause for a moment to reflect on the REAL Christmas magic

Jesus Christ our Lord



"For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten son"
John 3:16 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!