Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 18 of Thankfulness




Today the sun wasn’t shining
Today was rainy and wet
And as I drove around this morning, I was reminded that winter is coming soon

I saw many trees with the leaves completely gone
And you know what? I made me kind of sad

Fall is my absolute favorite season
I love everything about this season
And one of the main reasons is the beauty of the season
Gods’ beauty of creation shines this time of year




Doesn't this just make you want to take a walk down this street?
(sigh)
Bucket List- visit east coast/new england during the fall

Today I took a moment to take in Gods beauty
To thank Him for making this season so extraordinary, beautiful and simply amazing 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!