Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 21 of Thankfulness





Is there anything better than getting lost into a good book?
I love fantasy books
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Lord of the Rings
Twilight
You get the picture

I love a book or series that captures my imagination and lets my mind get lost into that world
Well, tonight was the end of an era
I just got back from the last Twilight movie 
It did not disappoint

Team Edward or Team Jacob it didn't matter
Over the past five years the world has been enamored with this series
It captured the minds of our nation (young and old!)

Many critiqued the author and her writing
Some said the plot was stupid
Others put down the acting

Well, you know what? I don't care
This series captured the minds of many, many youth and got our nation reading
This series brought hours and hours of entertainment through books and movies

And for that I am thankful

Thanks goodness for The Hunger Games!

Seriously, if it was not Thanksgiving tomorrow this would be me!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!