Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 20 of Thankfulness




I try to be strong but I fail 
I try to stay positive but I fail
I try to show grace but I fail
I try to be unselfish but I fail
I try have complete trust but I fail
See a pattern? 

However, I was reminded today that I don't need to be strong ALL the time
I don't need to have it all together ALL the time
Because God is my strength and you know what?
He doesn't fail...ever

So when I have days where I feel defeated
I am tired
 I am overwhelmed
That is ok, because I know that my strength doesn't come from me
or this world
It comes only in Him..

...And He never fails



The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

Psalm 28:7


The Lord is my strength and my defense
He has become my salvation. 
He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him."

Exodus 15:2


I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

Phil. 4:13

---------------------

And just because my nephew is too darn cute not to show these pictures!





Ae they not the cutest God-fearing, small-town loving, plaid-wearing family ever?!
I have a sister and brother-in-law and now nephew who truly bless me everyday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!