Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 26 of thankfulness





Going to the doctor, the eye and dentist are all appointments that I have been going to since I was young. I never knew any different. Didn't everyone want to stay healthy and have clean teeth?

It wasn't until I got a "big girl" job when I realized the importance of health benefits. I am blessed that SPU provides the very best especially in days like today.


Today at the dentist I had to get some cavities filled.

My whole right side of my face was numb
I was drooling everywhere
I couldn't eat for five hours afterwards

But you know what? All that was worth it because I know just how blessed I am to be able to not just go to the dentist but be able to fix my not-so-good teeth brushing habits.

I don't have any pictures of me at the dentist but I do have the cutest nephew who takes the cutest pictures :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!