Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Preparing Day 26 & 27



Day 26
3 Gifts Preparing

1- DREAMS-I know God is preparing me for something big. You know how I know? Because I have dreams about my future that I never dreamed of, never ever thought of accomplishing when I was younger. In fact most of my dreams have formed within the last two years when I fully committed to letting go and letting God work in my life. The only explanation is they are from God! He knows my true hearts desires and He is slowly preparing me for those dreams.
Refer back to THIS blog to read about my dreams



2- One of our athletes and one of our coaches are preparing to head over to the Philippines to play for their National team. We did a last minute clothing/canned food drive with our department and fans. We received way more than I thought we would! So grateful for this community and to be able to have the platform to help. Below is my office full of the items!



3- Preparing for Thanksgiving! My mom and dad are at home setting the table, gathering the extar chairs and cleaning every square inch of our house. Preparing for a day full of family, food, laughter, joy and of course thankfulness.

--------------
Day 27
A Gift Homemade, Held, and Happy

Homemade- Every year when the kids were little, my parents took us around Deep Lake and we collected leaves. We then made placemats with the leaves. My mom still not onlyhas them still, but she puts them up as decorations around the house. Something so loving and nostalgic seeing them around the house when I come home.

Held- Cant wait to hold my nephew Jace! It has been almost two weeks and I am dying. The love I have for the child amazes me.

Happy- My parents- true joy and happiness.
Now that they are both retired, they have more time to live a life of adventure. Its is like they are "dating" all over again! They go on dates, they make time for eachother to just enjoy life. It makes me happy to see them so in love and taking care of themselves! So proud of them and their committment to eating healthier, taking supplements, being more active and growing in their faith...together.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!