Saturday, November 30, 2013

Prince of Peace Day 30




Day 30 
3 Gifts Astonishing! 

1- Thanksgiving this year was one of the best. No special reason just simply the fact I found myself, my heart more thankful this year. A heart that was seeking gratitude in the little things in life. A heart that was thankful for every blessing, every wrong turn, every mountain I had to climb and every bit of hope for the future. Our first annual Turkey Bowl was pretty fun too! 



2- How amazing is this house?! Something magical and whimsical about this house. 
Dream house for sure. 
My poor future husband will have a lot of lights to hang! 
Tis the season!



3- Our Savior came in the most humble way to save us. 
He is called our wonderful counselor, might God, everlasting Father and Prince of Peace
Astonishing













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!