Tuesday, December 31, 2013

His Plans Prevailed in 2013



A New Year is upon us!

It is hard to say goodbye to something so sweet but it is also exciting knowing what is to come
I am so hopeful that the Lord will provide so many new adventures for me this coming year

2013 was unexpected for me
Unexpected but so much better than I imagined
Last year at this time I knew the Lord was changing me
He was helping me see His dreams for my life
For His Glory 
But even then I had this plan of how this year was going to go

"You can make many plans, but the Lord's Purpose will prevail."
Proverbs 19:21 

No matter how much I tried to control my steps, ultimately His plans prevailed and they were FAR better than mine!

Before I share about my visions and resolutions for 2014, here are just a few memories and blessings from 2013! 

Verse of 2013
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, 
according to his power that is at work within us,"
Ephesians 3:20

Word of 2013
HOPE 


January
Looking at the year 2013 
God is LOVE
God wants Followers 
Dream it. See it. Write- Africa!

February  
Do you need rest? 
The day of LOVE
You are worth more
Dream without fear

March

A Dream fulfilled 
We are made for great adventure 
Dear 18 year old Jessie

April 
He is Risen 
When you forget your cell phone 
Heaven on Earth- Chris Tomlin concert 

May 
St. Jude Half Marathon
The Jessie Rees Foundation
He Knows 
June 
Climbing the Mountains of Montana
July
Ignite Gods passion in your life 
 
August  
AdvoCare Success School at Cowboy Stadium!
I am so passionate about this company and where it is going!
It has been amazing to learn about the importance of nutrition and supplements
But mostly, it has been so fun to teach others how to be healthy and see them reach their goals
I am so excited to see where this takes me in 2014!

September
This little guy turned one!
Where did the time go?!
Being his aunt has been one of the biggest blessings of 2013
And to think, I will have another one coming April!
 
My first time as a "wedding planner"

October 
Sharing my AdvoCare story- Transforming for His Glory 


November
Discovered 3 Beautiful Gifts

December 
Prepared for a Christmas that whispers Jesus

I have big visions, dreams and changes coming soon
Though I thought some might have come about this past year , the Lord has made my path better than I could ever imagined
I look back and am truly thankful the path the Lord led me on
His timing is perfect
His plans are perfect
It was a year of growth, stretching, finding hope and most if all preparation

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear how you are enjoying your journey!